As lawyers in business law, we assist entrepreneurs with advice and active support. We know what is involved, the pitfalls of contract law and liability law, which enables us to work with you to assess your risks and where necessary limit them. We do so by drafting contracts, preparing accurate general terms and conditions as well as by making recommendations about the appropriate type of enterprise. But even outside the strict legal frameworks, on a strategic level we are your partner.
In addition, we assist you when disputes arise with trade relations or partners (joint ventures, shareholders, partnerships). And also in legal proceedings – including those before the Enterprise Chamber of the Court in Amsterdam – and arbitrations.
Our service includes:
- The drafting of commercial contracts (sale, manufacture, distribution, etc.)
- Drawing up and reviewing General Terms and Conditions
- Risk assessment
- Shareholder agreements, articles of association, board regulations
- Resolving disputes between shareholders and directors
- Directors’ and officers’ liability
- Business takeover (asset sale or transfer of shares)
If you have any questions about business law, please call or email Wietze Kastelein.