At Dorhout, we have specialist knowledge regarding property, construction and tenancy law. Ranging from civil construction law to easements and statutory rights and duties between neighbours. Our specialists assess agreements, draw them up, give advice and where necessary assist you in proceedings in civil court and various arbitration institutions.
Our expertise and activities cover a wide area. Some examples are:
- Requirements to be met in a renovation
- Application for a building permit
- Zoning plans and the exemption procedure
- Purchasing, renting or letting a property or business accommodation
- Disputes between tenant and landlord
- Project development
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Advice and assistance to contractors, architects, property agents and landlords
- Issues with regard to the property of a family business
If you have questions about property issues, please call or email Hans Koenders.